On August 8th, KidZone is excited to announce that we will have Move Up Sunday. This year, though, we have additional changes on top of our regular ones. Why? Well because we have completed construction of our new classrooms, so we are now breaking our upper & lower elementary classrooms into three new classrooms (lower, middle, and upper). So if your child is in an elementary grade level, it's likely they will be in a new classroom. Here is the breakdown of who will be moving:
- Preschool Kids entering into Kindergarten
- First Graders entering Second Grade, and Second Graders entering Third Grade
- Fifth Graders entering Sixth Grade
So what does this mean for these three groups of kids? On August 8th, Move Up Sunday, the following things will occur:
- Our new Kindergarteners will now join our main worship service to worship with their parents and church family. They will be dismissed during our intermission into our Lower ElementaryZone Class.
- Our new Second and Third Graders will now move into our brand-new Middle ElementaryZone class and will continue to be dismissed during our intermission.
- Our new Fourth Graders will stay in our Upper ElementaryZone class and will continue to be dismissed during our intermission.
- Our new Sixth graders will remain in our main worship service to worship with their families. However, the exciting part is they can now attend our Youth Group on Wednesday Nights at 6pm, beginning September 8th.
We wish all of our students and teachers a safe, successful and productive new school year!