First of all, following the TRAC curriculum forced me to summarize 13 chapters of the Bible into three messages – something I don’t ordinarily attempt, but ended up turning out well. Secondly, the focus of the curriculum – how God uses bad circumstances for good – is a lesson that adults could use as well. Thirdly, I figured it might be good for those of you who don’t get to go to TRAC to have the opportunity to hear the kinds of things that are taught there (that is, if I don’t change it too much between now and preaching time.)
So, here are our plans for the upcoming teaching at Good News Church:
- October 8 – Spiritual Gifts, Part 4: What About the Miraculous Giftings?
- October 15 – Stand-Alone Sermon
- October 22 – Joseph’s Story, Part 1: Joseph is Betrayed
- October 29 – Joseph’s Story, Part 2: Joseph is Promoted
- November 5 – Joseph’s Story, Part 3: Joseph Forgives